Saturday, February 25, 2012

Karaoke Night


I did Karaoke tonight. I sung Dru Hill's "In My Bed" and the performance was decent. However, before I sung I had the pleasure of hearing our waitress sing Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." Not only was she pretty, her voice matched her face. Her name was Alexis. I gave her my card after we left but it was confirmed that the guy she was talking to was indeed her boyfriend. Still would like to work with her, she had a great voice and I need great voices. Well at least I know where she works. Hakuna Matata.

It was also interesting that unexpected guests showed up at Dugans that evening that would have created an awkward situation if everyone who was supposed to come showed up. Thank God folks stay canceling because it would have been #Awkward. But hey the night was fun and I had fun and I acted like a clown as usual. No alcohol needed either. I just want to have a good time ya know.

Well as I write this, I am thinking of ways to improve myself but I need to focus on ONE THING. That one thing is writing. So that is why I decided to log in and continue this blog and practice my craft I also have a story coming up real soon that I need to start researching for. Well I have church in the morning. Praise and Worship. So I will touch basis with you all later.

Thanks for reading.

God Bless Ya!

-Gilley

No comments:

Post a Comment