Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Spirit was High....


at church today. Had a great time in the Lord. Came into the service excited and joyful. Call to Worship was "Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul" and then we sang medley of songs to usher the spirit into service and ended with I don't know what you come to do before passing it over to Bishop, who then continued in praise and sang one of his original songs as the congregation praised the Lord. After he spoke, the women's choir came up and they had me up their directing them. Then the last song they song was "That Blessing You've Been Waiting For, It's on the way" the church went up in the spirit.

Bishop message was "Keep the Faith, Don't Disappoint God." Great message and great service. I love my church and my church family. Everything is not perfect, we don't have thousands of members but we worship God in spirit and in truth and will continue to do so til He delays His return. GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment